Thursday, November 18, 2010

FULFILLING PROPHECY WITH YOUR PRAISE


*Praising God is a choice if you want victory.

*When we praise Him, we are honoring Him and saying Lord I believe you.

*When you sing praises to Him, you are saying shame to the devil.

*Every  praise you sing must be seen as an arrow, which must target at something- that is expectations.

1 Timothy 1:18- The word of God has gone ahead but you need to begin to enforce it.

*For every prophecy- "thus says the Lord"- there is a responsibility on our part to fulfill it.

*The weapon God has given to us is "praise",you need to use it for the prophecy to be fulfilled.

1 John 2:15/Eph.5:25

*A man is supposed to be the priest in his home.

*We must enforce our husbands steps into the office of priesthood in our homes.

Gal. 5:16- Every man must begin to walk in the spirit so that they can stop doing the things of the flesh.

2 Corin. 6:14/ 1 Corin. 6:19/1 Corin. 9:27

Why would your praise affect your husband?

*Every woman is created with the power to influence negatively or positively.

*Your husband is your body; you can put it under subjection because under your watch, your husband must not miss it.


Gal. 5:16-19, 20-22

*The law of God is the love of God

*It takes love to fulfill the word of God

*A woman who can’t take the word of God cannot stand in the gap for others

*It is the one who works in the Spirit that takes hold of the word- “love”

*When the heart is right the praises will flow to God

*The one who loves God will be humble and submit to her husband

*We must make sure we stand straight before standing in the gap for our husbands

*When we walk in the Spirit the better for us because it is absolute surrender to Him

*We need his grace for us to die to our flesh.

*As long as the devil can keep you in the flesh, he can rob you of your blessings

PRAYER POINTS
*Lord, let my praise deliver my husband from every lust of the flesh.
*Lord, let my husband (mention his name) begin to come into his consciousness, into the influence of the Spirit of God.
*I decree, come into your consciousness and walk in the Spirit of God.
*Lord, the Spirit that brought the prodigal son into his consciousness, let that Spirit bring my husband into his consciousness.
*Every negative influence (lust of the eyes, flesh and the pride of life) upon the life of my husband, I rebuke you in Jesus name.
*I bind all activities of every negative influence from the pit of hell upon my husband in Jesus name.
*Lord, let my praise land as a weapon of destruction wherever your son is been tied and cause him to be free, in Jesus name.
*Father, I ask for your grace, refine my character
*Lord, let my character not rob me of my glory and my labor will not be in Jesus name.
*Father, I thank you for your faithfulness in the life of my husband
*Lord, whatever is binding my husband, I command him, loose in Jesus name
*Lord, deliver him from the Spirit of neither here nor there.
*Thank God for answered prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment