Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THE SECRET PLACE




PS. 91:1-16

He that dwells in the secret place- means the one staying, abiding, and remaining in the hiding place of the Most High.

What is a secret place?

Ø A secret place is a hidden place, not known to the public, except you and may be a selected few.

Ø It’s protected and guided jealousy.

Ø The place where you and God are having intimacy

Ø It’s the one that dwells in the secret place of the most High that will abide under the shadow of his mighty hand


Shadow of the most high- a covering, canopy (of grace, love, power, provision, mercy.)

Ø When you are under the shadow, who will dare touch you.

Ø The heart is your secret place, nobody sees it except God.

Ø It is your heart that will locate that secret place and remain there.

Ø When you are disciplined to be in his presence, you will find His peace

Ø The solution is nowhere else except in his presence



Isaiah 60:11
Ø The testimonies you will share this year will show whether you have been in the secret place or not.

Ø Judas left the secret place and lost his place of destiny


Prov. 31:15,18
Ø One way to ensure we don’t miss it

Ø Pray for grace to be like the virtuous woman

Ø The number one secret of this woman is that she  the fear of God, which shows she loves God

Ø One of the ways to pick signals is to be in his presence







PRAYER POINTS FOR YOURSELF

v Holy Spirit, I need your help, I need grace like this virtuous woman( Prov. 31:15,18)
v Lord, give me grace that my lamp will not go out in the night
v Lord, I receive grace to be a victorious woman
v Holy Spirit, wake me up at the right time when it’s time for me to pray in the night

v Lord, all my rights that have been stolen from me, release your angels to arrest the thief and get my rights back for me in Jesus name.

v Arise O Lord and stop every activity of hell in my home in the name of Jesus.

v Lord, every spiritual robber that has been robbing me of my destiny and glory (mention the specific area), release your angels to stop and destroy them in Jesus name


v O Lord, show the world  that I am serving you, by fighting my battles  in Jesus name









PRAYER POINTS FOR YOUR HUSBAND

Ø Lord, as your son will be in the secret place this year that door of blessing will be open unto him in Jesus name

Ø None of our husbands will lose their destiny and glory to the enemy this year in Jesus name

v Lord, give me a heart of intimacy with you this year so that I can abide in your presence in Jesus name

v Lord, this year, Let your son my husband’s heart desire you

v Father, help your son to have a longing for you this year

v Lord, help him to understand the secret place, so that like David he will be enthroned in Jesus name

v Lord, let your son enjoy the secret place

v Lord, I come against every hindrance that might want to hinder your son from dwelling  in your presence this year

v Lord, destroy and frustrate every plan from the pit of hell

v Lord, let my husband step into his priesthood role in our home in Jesus name

v The trophy that you have kept for your son my husband this year, he will not miss it in Jesus name

v Lord, every spiritual robber that has been robbing your son my husband  of his glorious destiny  (mention the specific area), release your angels to stop and destroy them in Jesus name

v Every enemy appearing as a friend in my husband’s life, Lord let your fire separate them in Jesus name

v Every baal in my life and in the life of my husband, the fire of God is against you in Jesus name.

v Lord, let your fire consume every baal in my husband’s life  in Jesus name




PROPHETIC DECLARATION

Isaiah 43:18
v Where you least expect miracle, it will locate you in Jesus name
v The 13th hour miracle will locate you in Jesus name
v Because you have not given up ‘touching’ Him, your joy shall be full in Jesus name.
v Everyone doubting the power of God in your life will celebrate with you
v God will create a place that no one can fill in your family but you in the name of Jesus.
v This is your year.




You will testify to His glory in Jesus name (Amen).

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment