Saturday, September 3, 2011

HOLDING ON STRONG IN TIMES OF FAILURE


Ø In failure, there is hope.  

Ø Failure does not mean nothing is achieved

Ø Winners will never quit but quitters will quit

Ø Having the right attitude and spiritual understanding will determine how fast you get up again and move on.

Ø Failure is a situation not a person.

Ø You can profit from errors or failures

Ø Failure is not falling down but staying down

Ø Failure is a stumble and not a fall

Ø A stumble can prevent a fall

Ø For a man that has never failed somewhere, that man cannot be great

Ø God’s ways are not our ways

Ø When you attend to your mistakes, you will begin to loose focus

Ø Refusing to accept your failures is what will get you to where you are

Ø  But when you have the right perceptive, you will know how to move ahead and get results

Ø The fact that God is in it does not make it failure proof, because God is taking you through a process

Ø Failure will test our trust and commitment to God

Ø It’s not a sin to fail



Heb. 3:17-19
Ø Habakkuk is a kind of man who had the right perceptive to failure.

Ø (vs 18-19: right perception), to him the situation may fail but his God will never fail

Ø It’s better to learn from the mistakes and forget the details




PRAYER POINTS
Ø Lord, I thank you for my mistakes and that of my husband

Ø Lord, I thank you because there is something to learn from my mistakes

Ø Father, give my husband the right attitude/perception about his failures

Ø Lord, cleanse my heart /hands of every dead works by the blood of Jesus

Ø Father, give my husband the right way to handle failures in his life in Jesus name

Ø Father, give my husband the grace to handle failures so that he can rise up again

Ø Father, you helped Peter, help my husband so that his glory will not be lost in Jesus name

Ø Father, let the spirit of Habakkuk- i.e spirit of undivided faith in God, be upon my husband so that his joy will not be tampered with in Jesus name

Ø Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus upon the mind of my husband, let every negative thought that will not give room for your glory be destroyed in Jesus name

Prov. 4:23
Ø Lord, I guard the mind of my husband with the blood of Jesus.

ØThank you Lord for answered prayers.







No comments:

Post a Comment