Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ANGELS AGENT OF NEW BEGINNING

              
 Isaiah 65:19/Acts 12:5-11

Ø Many know about angels but few understand the operations of angels and so only a very few benefit from their ministry.

Ø For the weapon of our warfare are not canal but spiritual.


Ø Angels are spirit beings created by God for us to minister to/serve us into victory- (Acts 12:5-11)



Who are they?

Ø Ministering spirits or servant spirits- (Heb. 1:14)

Ø They are defenders and attackers- (Gen. 19:1, 10-11)

Ø They are our body guards

Ø They are worshippers- (Rev. 7:11)

Ø They reveal God’s presence- (Gen. 28:12)

Ø They are flames of fire

Ø They will be judged- (I Corin. 6:3)

Ø They are not to be worshipped- (Gal. 2:18, Heb. 1:5)




Those who can benefit from the ministry of Angels.

Ø When you are bold to confess Jesus as Lord openly.



How to activate Angels.

Ø With the word of God-(Ps. 103:20)



Where you can find Angels.

Ø Heb. 12:22, Heb. 13:2



PRAYER POINTS


Ps. 75:25- He sent angels to destroy.

Ø Father, send your angels to destroy every enemy of my husband’s glory in Jesus name.

Ø Ps. 91:11- Father, give your angels charge over my husband to keep him in all his ways, let him never be alone in Jesus name.

Ø Matt. 13:39- Father, let the angels reap my husband’s blessings for him wherever his blessings are in Jesus name.
Ø Rev. 17:1,Rev.21:9- Father, send your angels to reveal to my husband whatever he needs to know for divine directions in Jesus name.

Ø Rev. 16:1- Father, send your angels to instruct him as per his new beginnings in Jesus name.

Ø Ps. 91:11- Father, release your angels to loose whatever chain is holding my husband back now in Jesus name.

Ø Father, release your angels to loose my husband from every form of captivity (financial, spiritual, emotional) in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, send your angels to bring good news for my husband in Jesus name

Ø Father, that which your son needs to draw closer to you, Lord, release your angels to reveal to him in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, I request that you change the guards around my husband and give him the angels that can perform and handle the situations of his life in Jesus name.

Ø Rev. 16:11- Father, give my husband an encounter with angels for instructions in Jesus name

Ø Father, reveal to any enemy concerning my husband that his “touch not” in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, magnify yourself in my life and in the life of my husband in Jesus name.



Prophetic Declarations

Ø I decree, angelic help for your husband in Jesus name

Ø I decree, In his job, angels will help him in Jesus name

Ø I decree, Pending business proposals shall become testimonies in Jesus name

Ø I decree, the table will turn around in your favor in Jesus name

Ø I decree, God will put your enemies to shame in Jesus name

Ø I decree, God will arise on your behalf and fight your battles in Jesus name







No comments:

Post a Comment