Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING

                              
Ps 126:1/Isaiah 43:19

Ø  A new thing God will do, He is not a man that will lie

Ø  A new grace this month for you in Jesus

Ø  A new revelation to keep you standing

Ø  A new thing covers every aspects of your life

Ø  A new beginning for your husband in this season

Ø  Give yourself a new face lift

Ø  Do a new idea or a new recipe for your husband


2 Sam. 9:3-5
Ø  When God wants to do a new thing, He always speaks from his own side

Ø  A new beginning is what happened with the parting of the red sea and the river Jordan




PRAYER POINTS
Ø  Lord, you have promised me a new thing this month, surprise me o Lord in Jesus name

Ø  Lord, give my husband good news for a new beginning in Jesus name

Ø  When God remembers a man, everyone in that line will remember man

PRAYER POINT
Ø  Lord, my husband will be remembered in Jesus name

               
2 Chron. 4:9-10
Ø  Jabesh experienced a new beginning

Ø  Your husband can overtake

Ø  Joseph though manipulated from being “number one” eventually

became “number one” according to the word of God, because all things

work together for good for those that love God.


Ø  God knows what he is doing, but can you believe Him to be in control

Ø  No matter the manipulation from hell, God’s will always prevails

Ø  Reuben lost it despite the manipulation

Ø  Lord, make my husband honorable in the name of Jesus

Ø  Lord, let the grace upon Jabesh that made him honorable be upon my husband in Jesus name

Ø  Lord, I cry unto you on behalf of my husband, enlarge his coast in Jesus name

Ø  Lord, bless your son indeed, with a blessing that ca not be questioned in Jesus name


Ps. 1:3-4
Ø  When a man is blessed, He becomes a friend of God

Ø  When a man is blessed, He is like a tree planted by the rivers of water

Ø  When a man is blessed, there is no dryness


PRAYER POINTS
Ø  Lord, let your son not experience dryness in Jesus name

Ø  Lord, plant your son by the rivers of water in Jesus name

Ø  Lord, no husband will wither in Jesus name

Ø  Lord, I turn my husband’s hand into your hand and anything he puts his hands will prosper in Jesus name

Ø  Lord, I raise my hands on behalf of my husband whatever he touches let it prosper in Jesus name

Give God high praise like never before in this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment