Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"LET MY SON GO THAT HE MAY SERVE ME"- PART 2

PRAYER POINTS- "LET MY SON GO THAT HE MAY SERVE ME"- PART 2


* Lord, show me who I am.

* Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus upon the mind of my husband, blow out and erase every evil thoughts.

* I hold captive every demon on assignment- (Pls, declare this at midnight).

* Lord, give my husband the heart of Joseph, a heart that will fear, honor you and a heart that has confidence in you

* Father, I pray for oneness of mind between my husband and I

* Lord, I deflate every pressure from the pit of hell in my husband's life.

* Father, let the blood of Jesus begin to flow upon my husband to pant after you for godly imaginations

* Father, give my husband seeing eyes, hearing ears and perceiving heart

* Lord, let me find my stolen glory in my life, in my home and in my marriage and honor your word in my life.

* Father, increase my inner strength

 * Father, deliver my husband from evil trap that may want to hinder him from hearing you.

* Father, by your word I nullify any spoken negative words hanging against my husband in the name of Jesus.










No comments:

Post a Comment