Wednesday, October 27, 2010

EVERY EVIL DIVINATION SHALL BE DESTROYED


EZEKIEL 12:24
*Lord, revive my soul, refresh my soul.
*Lord, by the blood of Jesus, I decree that no divination or weapon shall prosper against my husband in Jesus name.
*Lord, I plead for mercy against the effect of every evil divination upon my husband
*Every plan of hell concerning my husband is hereby aborted by the blood of Jesus.
*Lord, let the anointing of the 4th man save my husband.
*Father, according to your word no matter the fire your son is passing through, he will not be burned by it in Jesus name.
*Lord, hasten to perform your word in my marriage (Ezekiel 12:25)
*Lord, let there be no hindrance to the glory of my husband in Jesus name.
*Lord, I come before you by the blood of Jesus, I nullify every effect of evil weapon/enchancement against my husband, you will not prosper in Jesus name
*Lord, on behalf of my husband and marriage, Lord I call for vengeance (Jer. 51:36).
*Lord, begin to travail against every enemy hindering your glory upon the life of my husband                                                                  (Isaiah 52:14-15)
*Father, every strong hold resisting your glory in my life & home, waste them away. Arise for my husband and home in Jesus name.
*I nullify every evil prophecy against my husband and marriage by the blood of Jesus.
*Any counsel that is reigning in my marriage and in the life of my husband which is contrary to God’s word, I decree and I put an end to you now, you will no longer stand by the blood of Jesus.
*I decree, only the counsel of God shall stand and reign henceforth in my marriage and in the life of my husband in Jesus name.
*Lord, I stand upon your word, from today, I decree there will be no more evil divination, fruitlessness in my marriage in Jesus name (Ezekiel 12:24).

No comments:

Post a Comment