Friday, October 8, 2010

LET MY SON GO THAT HE MAY SERVE ME-PART 1



IT'S TIME TO PRAY FOR OUR HUSBANDS.



LET MY SON GO THAT HE MAY SERVE ME-PART 1


*Father, for my husband's sake, destroy the territory of  the enemy/satan, every devil holding my husband in captivity let him loose in Jesus name (Amen)

*Give me fresh fire not to be at ease again.

*Father let every evil manipulating over my marriage and my husband, fall now in Jesus name.

* I command now every evil manipulation of hell over my husband and marriage, cease now in Jesus name.

* Every power or evil spirit behind our husbands, be cast out and  paralyse in Jesus name.

*Let my Son go, thus says the Lord in Jesus name (Amen).

*Whatever ship is holding the destiny of my husband,capside now in Jesus name.

*Father, make my husband a snare in the kingdom of darkness that the enemy will release him to serve you.

*Father, give my husband angels that are powerful enough to change his situations.




* YOU CAN JOIN IN THE 7DAYS PRAYER SESSION FOR OUR HUSBANDS@MIDNIGHT. EVERYDAY PRAY TO REBUKE, PARALYSE & CAST OUT EVERY DEMON AGAINST HIM FOR 7DAYS.

GOD WILL GIVE YOU A TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).             

No comments:

Post a Comment