Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Abundant Satisfaction


Ps. 36:8
Ø Only God can transform your husband, your life and your home.

Job. 11:17
Ø The life of your husband will be brighter.

Ø Even when it’s in the new day, God will make your husband brighter.

Ø When God steps into your husband’s situation, it becomes a different story.


Ø He has brought you here to change you and give you satisfaction.

Ø Although last month was failure, disappointment, shame, tears, heavy shaken, this month it shall be different in Jesus name.

Ø He is the one that will satisfy you.


Ps. 103:5/Isaiah 62:2-4
Ø His word is insurance for you immediately you claim it.


PRAYER POINTS
Ø Thank God for He is a faithful God, because according to His word He will satisfy you in Jesus name.

Ø Whatever satanic yoke that is in the life of my husband, I destroy you by fire in Jesus name

Ø Lord, every excess luggage in the life of my husband, I destroy it now by the blood of Jesus.

Ø Lord, every traffic warden on the way of my husband, Holy Ghost drive them away in Jesus name.



Ø Lord, whatever may be the devices of the crafty, Holy Ghost frustrate them in the day and night in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, whatever is the expectation of the wicked concerning my husband, Lord, disappointment them in Jesus name.


Ø Let their evil expectations return back to their heads in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, according to your word satisfy my husband in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, I cover my prayers with the blood of Jesus

1 Sam. 30:8
Ø Lord, give my husband the grace to run to you for help always at every crisis of his life in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, help my husband to accept spiritual responsibility in Jesus name.

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord, make my husband to be spiritually responsible in Jesus name




No comments:

Post a Comment