Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

                                                        
Isaiah 43:1
Ø  Fire by God doesn’t consume.

Ø  There can be issues like a river but you won’t be drown.

Ø  Only with a right attitude will you not be consumed.

Ø  The one that has the right attitude is the one that trust God and sees God as a shepherd that will not lead astray.

Ø  When you learn to be quiet, God gives strength

Ø  In your stillness, you confuse the devil

Ø  In your stillness, you make God proud

Ø  In your stillness, you give God a free hand to perform



PRAYER POINTS
Ø  Father, in this situation, I will not be consumed in Jesus name.

Ø  Lord, I receive grace for the right attitude during this season, the fire will not consume me or my husband and that the river will not drown me and my husband in this season in Jesus name.

Ø  Lord, give my husband the right attitude during this season in Jesus name.

Ø  Lord, the attitude of stillness in storm, I receive in Jesus name.

Ø  Lord, I come against the spirit of anxiety in the name of Jesus.

Ø  Lord, let my life experience your calmness like a river in Jesus name.

Ø  Lord, let the life of my husband experience your calmness like a river in Jesus name.


In your stillness, you will know that He is God.
Ø  Stillness hinders your enemy from stealing your joy.

Ø  When you are still, the devil cannot steal your joy.

Ø  Stillness is a sign of trust in God

Ø  In stillness, your husband will have direction, clarity on what to do in this season



PRAYER POINTS
Ø  Lord, teach my husband to be still in this season.

Ø  It’s thanksgiving, thank God so that your marriage will be preserved and increased.


Ø  Thank God for your husband and marriage.

Ø  Thank God for all the invisible wars he has been fighting on your behalf.

Ø  Thank God for answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment