Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I WILL GATHER & EAT IT


Isaiah 62:9

PRAYER POINTS
Ø Lord, honor your word in my life, I will gather and eat it in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, deliver my husband from the spirit of toiling in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, honor your word in my life in the name of Jesus.

Ø Lord, the mighty hand that delivered the Israelites from years of toiling and they were abundantly satisfied, let that mighty hand deliver my husband from toiling- (i.e delay, stagnation or whatever will not allow the glory of God to be revealed in the life of our husbands).


Isaiah 62:12
What the Mighty hand of God does.

Ø When the hand of God is stretched no matter how far that man has gone, God will bring him back

Ø Mighty hand of God, locate my husband for his glory in the name of Jesus



II Chron. 20- (story of Jehoshaphat)- his enemies challenged him in battle and he turned to God. God fought his battles.


Ø Father, let your mighty hand fight the battle of my husband so that he can be abundantly satisfied in the name of Jesus.

Ø Lord, nothing but the shout of joy in my home in Jesus name, therefore I decree, every stones of sorrow be rolled away in Jesus name.

Ø I decree, only the shout of joy shall be heard in my home in Jesus name.



Mark 11:24

Ø Lord I believe that the glory of my husband shall be revealed in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, I believe that my husband will be abundantly satisfied.

Ø Lord, I believe that all my prayers have been answered in Jesus name.

Ø Lord, I believe that all my prayers have been turned to testimonies in Jesus name.



Thank you father.


 

PRAYER POINTS

No comments:

Post a Comment