Thursday, February 16, 2012

GOD’S LOVE IS GENUINE LOVE


 
Jer. 31:3
Ø God’s love is everlasting, it is the first love

Ø God’s love for you has been there even before your existence

Ø A genuine love is doing the will of God


PRAYER POINTS
Ø Lord, help me to have a genuine love for my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, I ask for a heart of Joseph for my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, give my husband a heart of love that even in the midst of temptations, he will not fall nor stray away in the name of Jesus



Ezekiel 21:27
Ø Father, according to your word, begin to overturn that unpleasant situation in the life of my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, overturn every evil plan of the enemy concerning my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, overturn every evil plan of the enemy concerning me in the name of Jesus
Ø Lord, overturn every evil counsel against my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, overturn every evil counsel against me and my marriage in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, by your mercy and favour, frustrate the wickedness of the evil one against my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, by your mercy and favour, frustrate the wickedness of the evil one against my marriage in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, this year, give me the glory that is due to me, in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, my rights of joy, peace, which is your glory, give it to me this year in the name of Jesus


Ps. 68:1
Ø When God arises, vengeance is in place

Ø When God arises, there is mercy and favour

Ø But for the wicked, When God arises, He brings the wicked to judgement



PRAYER POINTS
Ø Father, arise in your mercy and bring vengeance to every wickedness in the life of my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, arise in your mercy and bring vengeance to every wickedness in my marriage in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, let your vengeance begin to speak against every wickedness in the life of my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Arise, O Lord, silence every wickedness in the life of my husband, concerning my marriage and my life in the name of Jesus


Ps 86:17
Ø When a man is helped and comforted by God, it is a sign that God is on his side

Ø When a man is helped and comforted by God, it is a sign of God’s good will and favour


PRAYER POINTS
Ø Father, surprise every wickedness against my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, surprise every wickedness of my life and marriage in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, surprise every enemy of my life and marriage in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, surprise every enemy of my life and marriage in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, prove that you are supreme in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, prove that you are the Almighty in the name of Jesus

Ø When God decides to fight your battle, even you will be afraid

Ø Lord, surprise me this month; let me see how glorious you are



PROPHETIC DECLARATION
Ø This year will be your year of reward in the name of Jesus

Ø I decree, you are blessed in the name of Jesus

Ø None of your enemies shall survive this month in the name of Jesus

Ø Whatever has been declared dead in your husband’s life, by the power of resurrection that thing shall have life again in the name of Jesus







No comments:

Post a Comment