Wednesday, February 8, 2012

HELP FROM GOD COMES FROM THE SECRET PLACE


 PS. 91:1-2, 3-16
Ø Where is the secret place?- The House of God

Ø God wants you to do dwell more in His house this year

Ø All these promises of help and comfort will be yours, if you dwell in His house

Ø It means no matter the plans of the enemies concerning you, it shall not prosper.

Ø This is a year for you to keep close contact with God


Isaiah 42:16
Ø He is the only one to tell you that path to follow

Ø When there is darkness, He will make light to appear

Ø When the road is rough, He will make it straight

Ø This is help from God, but only when you declare it positive.



Ø These are  promises from God concerning you this year; He will deliver you, cover you and no shame shall befall you

Ø You will not be empty, you will not cry in Jesus name

Ø But, for you to get these benefits in your life, and in your home, let Him know that He is a part of your life

Ø Recognise His presence more in your homes this year.



PRAYER POINTS
Ø Father, this year 2012, be lifted high in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, be lifted high in my life, my home, my husband’s life in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, let your word that i have heard begin to work for me in my husband’s life, children, marriage in Jesus name

Ø Whatever is that strategy of the wicked concerning my husband this year, I command them to be scattered in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, those that you want to be of help to my life this year, Lord connect them to me in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, those that you want to be of help to my husband this year, Lord connect them to me in the name of Jesus

Ø In the name of Jesus, I pull down every plans of the enemies concerning my children in the name of Jesus

Ø All those that want to be a minus to your son this year,Lord, separate him from them by fire in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, I cover your son with the blood of Jesus, Father, lead and direct him in the way he should go in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, send your help to my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, everything about your son, I cover with the blood of Jesus

Ø Father, all that I need for me to fly high this year, Lord, release to me now in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, all that your son need for him to fly high this year, Lord, release to him now in the name of Jesus


Ø Father, this year, all that I need for me to fly high spiritually, materially, matrimonially, physically, Lord, release to me now in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, send me your help in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, I decree no gates of hell shall prosper against; no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name

Ø Lord, I look unto you this year, you will direct my way, my path in the name of Jesus


Ø Father, I prophecy concerning my life, all the help I need this year, I receive in Jesus name


Ø Lord, all your daughters that are pregnant, no evil shall befall them and we cover them with the blood of Jesus

Ø On the day of their delivery, it shall be testimony in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, all your daughters seeking the fruits of the womb, Father, bless their wombs in the name of Jesus

Ø Thank you Father for answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment