Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THE MINISTRY OF THE PROPHETS/SERVANTS OF GOD


Ø Prophets/Servants of God are chosen by God to represent Him in the mission to save lives

Ø They are there to help us fulfil our destiny

Ø A prophet/ servant of God, although in the flesh, just like you are vessels through which God speaks to pass on messages, word of prophecy and blessings into our lives

Ø Prophet/servants of God stands in the office God where God has placed them

Ø They speak not of their own accord, but of God

Ø God always gives them instructions before you even go to them because God knows you better

Ø If you do not open up your heart, God’s purpose for your life may not be fulfilled

Ø Why are you in the house of God? Is it to criticise the servants/prophets of God or to listen to what God is saying through them?

Ø God will only prepare a table before you, only when you are in His house

Ø For every prophet/servants of God, they come with great faith because God always gives them an assurance that He will be with them


I KINGS 17:8-16
Ø When you obey them your life will turn around for the better and you will be blessed.

Ø Those who listen to servants/prophets of God never go empty

Ø Just like this woman who obeyed she was blessed

Ø Until you acknowledge that God has sent His servants/prophets to you, you cannot get anything from God


I KINGS 5:1-14
Ø We pride ourselves in “who we are”- Just like Naaman

Ø Rather than listen to the prophets/servants of God, and obey to what God has sent them to tell us, we think we are better than them

Ø When God chooses His servant/prophet, He does not look at “physical or worldly qualifications”, but He looks at the heart of that person He wants to be His vessel

Ø God saw you before choosing that servant/prophet to be His vessel to change lives

Ø God will send help to you, but do not look down on whom He will send to bring help to you, so as not to miss your blessings

Ø vs 14- Thank God Naaman later put down his pride and obeyed to gain his deliverance

Ø Let’s not allow our pride hinder us from getting our help and blessings from God this year

Ø Avoid “pride” or “ making excuses”  not to obey the servants/prophets of God in order not to miss your blessings

Ø Until you make yourself available to God, God will not be available for God



II CHRON. 20:20-21
Ø You need to believe in the words of the prophet, when you are ready, the word will manifest in your life

Ø God already knows what you need to receive your miracles, but you need to believe and receive His word through the prophets

Ø Believe in the Lord, and you shall be established

Ø Believe in the prophet, and you shall prosper

Ø Until, you co-operate with the servants of God sent to you, you might miss the blessings of God coming your way





PRAYER POINTS

Ø Thank you Lord, for your word today

Ø Father, in any way I have looked down on your servants/prophets that you have sent to me, Lord, have mercy in Jesus name

Ø Father, I plead for your mercy on behalf on my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, my husband will not miss out form the benefits of the ministry of God that you have sent to me in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, this year, I will see the purpose of the servant of God you have sent to me in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, this year, my husband will see the purpose of the servant of God you have sent to me in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, I cancel and paralyse, every trick or activities of the devil that will not make me to get your purpose for my life in your house in the name of Jesus

Ø Whatever is that cause the wicked has raised against me, my husband, my children, my home, Lord, I nullify it with your blood in the name of Jesus

Ø Every monitoring spirit that is monitoring me and my husband, and saying that, your light will not shine; today I destroy you in the name of Jesus

Ø Angel of God, begin to repair every faulty foundations in my life and in my husband’s life in the name of Jesus

Ø Angel of God, begin to repair every faulty foundations in my marriage now in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, this year, i will not shed tears over my husband and children in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, every tears dry them now, and send back to the senders in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, this year, fill my mouth with laughter and give me a new song that your name will be glorified in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, this year, fill my husband’s mouth with laughter and give me a new song that your name will be glorified in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, I believe, all that the enemy has stolen from my husband, it shall be restored back in Jesus name

Ø Lord, I believe, all that the enemy has stolen from me, it shall be restored back in Jesus name

Ø Lord, send help to my husband and comfort him in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, send help to me and comfort me in the name of Jesus

Ø Thank you Lord Jesus for answering my prayers today in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment