Wednesday, October 19, 2011

GOD'S ASSURANCES OVERCOMES OUR FEARS


Ø Despite the fear around us, despite assumptions on every issue, God has given us assurances that He will never forsake us.

Ø An “assumption” is something likely considered to be true, or  decisions made on poor belief

Ø “Fear” is false evidence appearing to be real

Ø Assumptions and fear are from the devil

Ø The devil uses these tools to frighten us and make us lose faith in God in any situation.

Ø As a child of God, God has put us above and not below.


Ø He says, you are wonderfully made- that means nothing should make you afraid

Ø He wants you to be confident in whom you are and the exploits you will do.

Ø Don’t get depressed over nothing

Ø We are only here temporarily


Matt. 6:25-33 
Ø Don’t place so much importance on things


Gen. 20:11-13
Ø There is nothing too little that God cannot do

Ø Put your trust in God and not in any man.

Ø Looking at assumptions brings worry

Ø Worry brings depression- Prov. 12:25

Ø Having God’s word in your heart relieves you of the worry

Ø Use the word of God to fight back

Ø Carrying your worry about means you have not really put your trust in God



Phil. 4:6-7
Ø It takes humility to approach God for help

Ø True peace is knowing that God is in control

Ø Without faith in God, you will run into error and foolish decisions

Ø Be prayerful before taking decisions




PRAYER POINTS

Ø Lord, have mercy on me and my husband, in any way we have doubted you, forgive us in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, I believe you are God of all wisdom, there is nothing you cannot do

Ø In the name of Jesus, I reject every inheritance of foolishness and error in Jesus name

Ø In the name of Jesus, I reject every inheritance of foolishness and error on behalf of my husband in Jesus name

Ø Father, guide and instruct me above every error in Jesus name

Ø Father, guide and instruct my husband above every error in Jesus name

Ø Lord, I receive the ministry and manifestation of the spirit of wisdom and knowledge in Jesus name

Ø Lord, on behalf of my husband, I receive the ministry and manifestation of the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in Jesus name

Ø Lord, I bind every spirit of divination and anxiety in the life of my husband in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, take over my husband’s speech, thoughts and actions so that error will not manifest in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, I receive the Spirit of sound wisdom from the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Ø Father, on behalf of my husband, I receive the Spirit of sound wisdom from the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Ø Thank you Father for answered prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment