Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WAIT FOR GOD



Habakkuk 2:1

Ø Hold on to God’s word

Ø Let all the whole world see your shame so that when the glory comes they will all see it

Ø It will come because God is a God of remembrance

Ø God can never fail

Ø You must stand in your position as a wife




Isaiah 42:16, 40:5
Ø Every form of shame in your life and in the life of your husband is terminated today in Jesus name




PRAYER POINTS

Ø Thank you God for the gift of life

Ø Thank you Lord for the word I have heard from you today

Ø Every foundation that is against me and my husband, I dry you up today in Jesus name

Ø Whatever form of shame that is in my husband’s life, I dry them up today in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, settle it on this mountain today in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, thank you for my children, let them become a blessing in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, as many of your daughters that are seeking your face for children, visit them today in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, I will see the end of this year, this year will not see my end in the name of Jesus

Ø Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment