Wednesday, October 19, 2011

YOU ARE SPECIAL IN GOD'S EYES




         Prov. 3:1
Ø Our opinion most times is shaped by what goes on around us

Ø But as children of God our lives should be formed by God’s word and what God thinks about us

Ø As it is said, the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world

Ø You need to remind yourself of who God says you are

Ø What God says about you is what matters, more than situations or what other people say

Ø That knowledge of whom God says you are is enough for you everyday

Ø God takes notice of you always, even when you are not conscious

Ø Stay in faith despite what you are going through

Ø Because His love for you is not measured by anything.

Ø Situations and circumstances are there to build you, shape you and strengthen you

Ø God loves you and He will not forsake you


Matt. 6:25-34
Ø This bible passage is God’s love letter to you

Ø Whatever it is, the love of God surpasses them all

Ø You can’t add a single day to your life by worrying

Ø You are not made to just exist in this world but to please Him in all things

Ø Act responsibly with the things he has placed in your hands

Ø Live a meaningful life and be different




    PRAYER POINTS
Ø Father, let the power of your word fill my heart in Jesus name

Ø Lord, every evil arrow return to sender in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, crown the remaining of this year for me with joy, goodness, increase, harvest, perfect health, in Jesus name

Ø Father, I need you for me to live a meaningful life in Jesus name

Ø Father, I need you to go through life everyday in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, I need your grace to act responsibly with all things you have placed in my hands in Jesus name

Ø Help me, O Lord, to be a doer of your word  

Ø Lord, give me wisdom, knowledge and understanding to do according to your will always in Jesus name

Ø Lord, give me patience to do what is expected of me in my home in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, do not pass me by whenever I call on you in Jesus name

Ø Lord, improve the situation of my husband’s life in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, whatever concerns of my husband, Father, take over his heart and business because you are in charge in Jesus name

Ø Lord, I lift up my husband before you, I ask for wisdom and directions for him in Jesus name

Ø Lord, increase his faith in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, for the remaining of this year, I decree, joy, peace in my home in Jesus name

Ø Lord, I decree, no more sorrow in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, whatever evil altar is speaking against my home, my husband, business, my life, I silence them now in the name of Jesus

Ø Father, I terminate every evil assignment concerning my husband and marriage in Jesus name

Ø Thank you Lord for answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment