Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SEEKING GOD FIRST

   

   Ø This is a strange month of strange happenings

Ø This is a month of harvest

Ø It is a month of reward of labor of love and faith

Ø It is a month of encouragement from God

Ø Hanging blessings shall be delivered in Jesus name

Ø Every stagnation will experience motion in Jesus name



2 Sam. 23:13-17
Ø You must be ready to play your part in seeking God’s kingdom first for these blessings to come forth.

Ø How profitable are you in ministry?

Ø A hurting woman hurts God

Ø You can only feel that God is hurting, when you step up and see those hurting women to help

Ø Making other people smile is a seed you are sowing




PRAYER POINTS

Ø Lord, what do you want of me in this ministry

Ø Lord, I take grace to seek you first on  this assignment, so that concerning my husband his glory will be revealed in Jesus name

Ø Lord, let me not be ashamed of you in the name of Jesus

Ø Lord, from today make me a blessing to someone in Jesus name

Ø Lord, thank you for answering my prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment